Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Blogger Social

I was so excited to be invited to the Christmas Blogger Social that was held at the Alice Lane store and put together by Kirsten Krason of 6th Street Design School.


It was an event beautifully put together in a fantastic setting!

I really liked the "Merry Christmas Darling" theme


There was a handmade flair to the whole event. 
We each brought a gift to give away, and of course with all the talented ladies most were handmade gifts.


Look at all these beautiful gifts people brought!


 (I brought the pillows with the blue snowflake on the wrapping, that is coming in a future post)





I didn't know anyone at the event except Kirsten, but I did spend my time mostly talking with Wendy from Shabby Nest, Michelle from 4 Men, 1 Lady and her guest Erin Miller from Designer Blogs, and I got to know Kimberly from Third Floor Design a bit. There were so many others that I didn't get around to!



And, of course, there was a gift to take home that, let me just say, Amazing!

Homemade (of course) Biscuits and Jam (Strawberry Basil, So Good!)




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...