Monday, June 13, 2011

CoverGirl Makeup Makeover

Thank you to Kroger and CoverGirl for sponsoring this review. While CoverGirl provided me with a $30 gift card to purchase CoverGirl products at Kroger stores, the opinions I've expressed here are solely my own, represent my honest viewpoint, and not that of CoverGirl, Kroger, or Proctor & Gamble. I am making no claims about the products, just expressing my thoughtful opinion. Clever Girls Collective supports Blog With Integrity.


I don't claim to be any kind of make-up expert...At All! 
I kind of stick to my same make-up routine and don't stray to far from the norm.
So, I was so excited when I got this opportunity to spend $30 that was given to me solely for the purpose of buying make-up and share my thoughts with you.

The products I bought were:

CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Serum Primer, in hopes that it will "fill in" any skin un-even-ness (not a word, but it gives you an imagine).

CoverGirl Outlast Lipstain (I don't wear a lot of lipstick, but I wanted to try the 'stain')

CoverGril Liquiline in Violet, I'm getting risky with that.
and a liquid eyeliner...that one was a need.

I don't mind buying my make-up from my local grocery store. The prices are great for the pocket book and there are so many options and variety to chose from and it is all right there for you to see.

I will tell you I was a little disappointed because before I got to my local grocery store to get my make-up haul I had visions of getting some fingernail polish for the summer...But CoverGirl doesn't sell fingernail polish. Oh well, next time!

I was going to give you a before and after picture of me with all the new make-up on but we were told we could only use stock pictures provided.


Where do you buy your make-up? What brands are your favorite? Any items you could NOT live with out, or a certain color that you would clear the shelf if you knew it was going to be discontinued?


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...