Monday, May 16, 2011

Weekend Finds

It's my birthday today and every year I ask my husband to stay home and watch the kids while I go yard saleing ( i don't know what the correct spelling is for yard saleing but nothings popping up).

My housing community had their annual yard sale day on Saturday so I was out and about by 7:15 and I got lots of good stuff. 


I love this metal basket, and I love the wooden handle on it! $1
 I got this large rug for when our basement is finished...will put it in the playroom. $7 
Needs a seriuos cleaning.
 Flannel Twin Sheet set, now that my daughter is in her big girl bed, will be good for next winter. $4

I also got a small mountain of clothes for my girls,
4 nice wooden Suit Hangers 50 cents each
a new Stainless Steel Colander $1
Stainless Steel Spoon Rest 50 cents
Wooden Bear Puzzle $1

In total I only spent $20

I {Heart} Yard Sales!

3 comments:

jandjhome said...

I love that basket. Great find.

Anonymous said...

My fav is the basket too. A great day for your BD. I think some nice hotdogs would look nice in the basket! have an excellent day. MOM

Jennifer @ Delightfully Noted said...

Hi Camilla! I'm awarding you the Versatile Blogger Award. You can learn more about it here http://delightfullynoted.blogspot.com/2011/05/versatile-blogger-award.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...