Tuesday, November 16, 2010

M&M Nativity Legend!

My Computer is My Canvas has got this darling digital printable about the Nativity. I've seen this in Young Womens growing up. These would make great gifts for neighbors, co-workers, visiting teaching women, church class, etc.


If you haven't every heard of the M&M Nativity Legend... you are in for a real treat (literally)! It's a very cute manger legend and I've got a printable sheet of them at the end of this post for you! But first, a yummy recipe to go with it!


My *FAVORITE* M&M holiday treat is what I call "Peppermint Pretzel Melts". All you need is square pretzels, peppermint kisses (already available at both Target and Walmart) and holiday colored M&M's!



Start by lining a cookie sheet with wax paper, then fill the sheet completely with square pretzels. Top each pretzel with a peppermint Hershey Kiss. Heat your oven to about 170 degrees and WATCHING CLOSELY warm them for 5 to 6 minutes. You want to soften the Kiss, not melt it (or it turns into a big mess)! When it's soft (but is still holding it's "kiss" form), you can drop and slightly press an M&M on top. Chill for 5 to 10 minutes to set, wrap in a cello bag with ribbon, attach the M&M Nativity Story and you're done!

1 comments:

Tibett said...

Camilla, I have been loving this blog! This is a great idea. I think I'm going to use it for Primary. Thanks for sharing all the fun ideas you find!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...