Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Christmas Wish

What are you shopping for tomorrow? What is on your Christmas list? Have you been Naughty or Nice? I sure wish Santa would stick one of these in my stocking.

The Cricut Expression (the Expression fits 12 x 12 paper instead of the 12 x 6 for the regular Cricut).

And while we are asking I'll ask for a Gypsy too, this allows you to not have to interchange all the cartridges (I think).
Look at all these cute projects that are possible with the Cricut! There is no way that I would be able to cut out all these things with this fine of detail by hand. LOVE the Cricut.


Cut out intricate fabric cutting
scrapbooking... AMAZING
Invitations, thank you cards, stationary galore!
Paper creations...Whatever you can imagine, it can do.
Glass Etching (I've tried this with the Cricut and it totally worked)
Vinyl ANYTHING
My good friend has one that she had never learned to use and I finally went over and figured it out for her and now I LOVE it. There are so many Black Friday deals for these going on. If you get one for Christmas let me know and I will envy you Forever (or until I get one one day).

Look at this Martha Stewart Cricut Cake! It cuts out Fondant for cake decorating. Now, I don't cake decorate, but if I did...! I would totally need this too.


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...