Thursday, October 28, 2010

Disney Figurines


There is a good deal for Disney Figurines on Ebay, click here to go directly to the deal. There are a couple different options you could buy:

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Little Mermaid
The Night Before Christmas
Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs
Alice in Wonderland
Cars
Handy Manny

So they are only 8.50 + tax (.55) with FREE shipping = $9.05

I double checked that I couldn't get a better deal on Amazon. These were the same price on Amazon, but you couldn't get free shipping.

I'm not sure how long this deal is good for, so if you are considering it I would jump on it.

I bought the Mickey Mouse one for my daughter for Christmas because it's her new favorite cartoon. She just recently figured out that Minnie and Mickey are on her diapers and now every time I change her she points it out. So cute!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...